Sign in to follow this  
MisterQuestions

I'm sorry

Hello there, 

Maybe its way too late to talk to all of you, but, well here we go. 

During this past two weeks I lost completely my interest regarding MTA, how ever isn't an excuse to leave a job incomplete, im here to apologize to all of you guys, asking you for some time so I can finally fix important things and also include the new features such as dashboard. I promissed to make this community grow up and isn't something that will be done by doing nothing, in the following days keep an eye at our discord server until you see no messages at issues channel an a good ass changelog.

Thanks for your patience.

@MisterQuestions The progress that has been so far is amazing, just in a few months an almost finished gamemode was published to the Multi Theft Auto: Community. In my personal opinion it was amazing, the visuals were great, it was smooth, and it was great to play at to have some fun in my free time. There may be bugs and a few issues, but that's nothing to look down or be upset about; the fact is that the gamemode hit 200+ Players on it's first release; that's when you understand that the effort that you've put in was a success. That playerbase may not be maintained and constant due to the fact of the gamemode being incomplete, you shouldn't feel demotivated because a lot players are still waiting for the new updates that you are working on, we all root for you and Twisted Gamers! c: