MisterQuestions

Waiting ended | Trials and server news

Congratulations for those who made it into our team !

Gratz also for our new full member and Developer @pieT !

I'm finaly happy to see 3.0 being realised after soo many years of waiting, but i'm also sad that i have to say goodbye to 2.0.
2.0 was legendary and most of the time pretty good server, just latter someone managed to fek it up !

I'd like to thanks our Developement Team @MisterQuestions and @pieT to make everything happen!

Congratulations @Paranoid@Trend@NoType@Cathrine and @ExTreMe14 for your effort showing that you deserved to be part of the clan and help us on the new server, also to @pieT for working hard to make of TG 3.0 a reality and become a developer.
For those who didn't get accepted or still didn't try it, we will be waiting for you on the new server. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Thank you to everyone who has supported me! I'm vey grateful to finally be a part of the Twisted Gamers members... thank you to everyone who believed in me :579dcf9b89edd_EmojiSmiley-01:

Congratulations to @Paranoid @Trend @Cathrine @ExTreMe14! And also to @pieT, you really deserved it buddy. Keep up the good work :)

Can't wait for TG 3.0 :D

1 hour ago, MisterQuestions said:

Hello 3.0!

For a really loooong time waiting, we finally managed to make this dream come true, to give a reborn to our actual server with some awesome features, fixes, and improvements.

In this early alpha state of gamemode (yes it has much more to come with time) we are releasing our basic race modes - but don't get disappointed too soon, we will be working hard to improve proximal issues (if found) and release more gamemodes with much :heart: . 

This is a well-prepared multigamemode to handle various gamemodes running at once trying to be smooth and prepared for the future, anything can be included with some lines of code.

I would also like to congratulate each and every single one of you @Paranoid, @Trend, @Cathrine, @NoType and @ExTreMe14. And to you too obviously @pieT, thanks for all the effort you have put on our server :D

first of all well written @MisterQuestions as always, Congratulations to new trial members  @Paranoid, @NoType @Cathrine, @ExTreMe14 , @Trend and @pieT about new rank.

Edit: Good bye 2.0 and thanks to everyone who support/develop/manage TG

Edited by Arsalahmed786

Thanks for all, who voted for me and supported me for whole time, especially for: @Mazda, @PRODaN@fano23 and @GeroX! I won't dissapoint anyone!

In the near future, can each of you, expect my main goals as I announced in my join request.

Second of all, I'd like to congratulate @Paranoid and @NoType for your great patience and loyalty. I'm very happy, that both of you joined with me to this famous clan. Hope for a great cooperation, with upcoming tournaments or clanwars and stuff related.

Thank you so much for this chance once again!