Dean.

SkillPoints & Donator features

Hello everyone , i would like to express an idea that these days i've been thinking about.

Let's start.. Firstly , all we know how difficult it is to get SkillPoints or well known as SP , this feature is necessary for tune our car also driver skin. but what about if donator can get a new feature? i think this could increase donators and players. When a player donate some money to TG , they could get SP (Depends the amount that he donates) and have a percentage probability of getting sp each hunter reached. 

Example: Uknown Player has donated 10 euros - Features gained by his donation : Cash - XXX Amount ; SP: XXX Amount ; Probability of gain sp : 50%(If he plays 2 maps , he will win 1 sp for get hunter)

New donator features: Pet (I don't know if this is possible) To get this feature , the player must donate 10+ euros.

Pets: Dinosaurs ; Lions ; Horses ; Robots ; Anime's Characters etc.

Driver features: Change hair style , colour , clothes etc.

Mapping server: Must donate 7+ euros

Custom Emojis in-game.

Change forum name.

Bonus of EXP & Cash.

Sorry if my english isn't the proper to explain my ideas

New donator features: Pet (I don't know if this is possible) To get this feature , the player must donate 10+ euros.

Pets: Dinosaurs ; Lions ; Horses ; Robots ; Anime's Characters etc.

Driver features: Change hair style , color , clothes etc.

like RPG games 

btw i think add pets and change hair style, clothes is impossible

Well if you donate 1 euro with PayPal.
You will get:

Money: $40000
SP: 1

about having pets or Change hair style. i don't think it necessary nor in 3.0 all depend upon developers. anyways -1 for this idea from me, Sorry.

7 hours ago, gemi said:

Pets: Dinosaurs ; Lions ; Horses ; Robots ; Anime's Characters etc.

Driver features: Change hair style , color , clothes etc.

like RPG games 

btw i think add pets and change hair style, clothes is impossible

Well , its was just a suggestion , as i said before , i dunno if this is possible

really? and here I thought earning SP was far too easy. "hard tasks" are barely any difficulty at all, not to mention repetitive as shit. a better suggestion would be to make them even harder to gain, I know I'd back that. on the other hand exp gain rate per map could use some increase. used to be that you could get up to ~200 exp if you win a map, now... you're lucky enough to get 40 points if you catch a room crowded enough and manage to win hah. someone must've lowered it at one point in the last 2 years.

23 minutes ago, Suspect-san said:

really? and here I thought earning SP was far too easy. "hard tasks" are barely any difficulty at all, not to mention repetitive as shit. a better suggestion would be to make them even harder to gain, I know I'd back that. on the other hand exp gain rate per map could use some increase. used to be that you could get up to ~200 exp if you win a map, now... you're lucky enough to get 40 points if you catch a room crowded enough and manage to win hah. someone must've lowered it at one point in the last 2 years.

There's another that i've been thinking, but seems fit with an old clan. in the past it was really hard to get points in any server , now are more easily than before