Sign in to follow this  
JaviXx

Good support of admins members

So, what we must wait about TG members? When you got muted by TG member just by a funny comment. If he does not like that comment would give me warn but noth, he just wanted give mute, logic af.

-

#goodadmins

#sarcasm

<3

Pd: ye, still muted without reason. //  26/12/17 (unmuted)

Sin título.png

Edited by JaviXx

Hello,

No idea what did you said since i don't speak "Spanish, Portuguese" language.

What i understood is that you blame every TG Staff Member that we aren't professional at moderating the server etc,... You are ofcourse wrong, every single member tries to be as much professional as we can and to take every decision right.

I've asked few peoples about you and why would you get a mute from one of us. Heard you are joking/spamming our global chat in your own language, you even insulted one of us with no valid reason.

If you think one of our member abussed his rights feel free to report him cause actually this topic has non-sence.

Greetings,

DaN

On 25.12.2017 at 10:59 PM, JaviXx said:

So, what we must wait about TG members? When you got muted by TG member just by a funny comment. If he does not like that comment would give me warn but noth, he just wanted give mute, logic af.

What is funny for you may be offensive for somebody else, so you should think before splitting your words. 

A punishment is also a warning. Like caution sign of getting banned.

#hashtagsdoesntworkinthisforum

#obeyrules

#menosbikportugalish

#waitingforanotherseasonfromprisonbreakseries

#saynotofaschism

Pd: i bet there was a reason behind your mute, there is always a reason.

16 hours ago, GeroX said:

What is funny for you may be offensive for somebody else, so you should think before splitting your words. 

A punishment is also a warning. Like caution sign of getting banned.

#hashtagsdoesntworkinthisforum

#obeyrules

#menosbikportugalish

#waitingforanotherseasonfromprisonbreakseries

#saynotofaschism

Pd: i bet there was a reason behind your mute, there is always a reason.

1- He started with a friend so i did same NEXT DAY. So, who did bad first? he or me? don't be arrogant lol.

2- ik hastags doesnt work it just kidding dude.

Pd: there's no reason, i got muted because in tg members are much kids that doesnt know how to be an ADMIN. So dont bet. Don't talk shit if you don't know nothing.

22 hours ago, PRODaN said:

Hello,

No idea what did you said since i don't speak "Spanish, Portuguese" language.

What i understood is that you blame every TG Staff Member that we aren't professional at moderating the server etc,... You are ofcourse wrong, every single member tries to be as much professional as we can and to take every decision right.

I've asked few peoples about you and why would you get a mute from one of us. Heard you are joking/spamming our global chat in your own language, you even insulted one of us with no valid reason.

If you think one of our member abussed his rights feel free to report him cause actually this topic has non-sence.

Greetings,

DaN

I just talked in global with some friends who are brazilians and southamericans in english or in spanish/portuguese(brazilian) and now tell me, i'm the only one who did bad or what? not rly. Just blaming me, so profesional yeah dude. I repeat, lot of people say ''TG Staff Member'' don't do good their job so first look at that... Maybe it's because it's true.(?

We try to punish every single rules breaking that we see, i'm sure you got your mute with an valid reason.

Still you didn't answered me the question: "Why is every single TG Staff member bad"? You said that just because a lot of peoples says the same which has no sence.

70% of those peoples doesn't have clue how to moderate the server but they are very expirienced in talking shits.

You don't even showed us any screenshots with the thing we do bad. Not even listed things we do bad.

I guess you just came back to playing on our server and try to become cool or smth,... but it doesn't works like that.

+ Forum topics have to be written in English not Spannish, please edit your post.

1 hour ago, PRODaN said:

We try to punish every single rules breaking that we see, i'm sure you got your mute with an valid reason.

Still you didn't answered me the question: "Why is every single TG Staff member bad"? You said that just because a lot of peoples says the same which has no sence.

70% of those peoples doesn't have clue how to moderate the server but they are very expirienced in talking shits.

You don't even showed us any screenshots with the thing we do bad. Not even listed things we do bad.

I guess you just came back to playing on our server and try to become cool or smth,... but it doesn't works like that.

+ Forum topics have to be written in English not Spannish, please edit your post.

So easy, just understand this: Why i must post a pic? MaNuU and krew were watching. Why they don't know how to be admin? easy lol, just look to your mate. Y'all have console to watch what he said and what i said. No sense why? i saw that last night your mate what said and more people. Discredit arguments of normal member lol.

And why i shouldn't back to sv? I have played there since 2012 and i'll still playing it. Unless y'all banned me without reason like when i got muted.

+Use google translate please ^^

As i said: you still don't give us arguments to know what we do wrong. You don't even named staff members whom you are judging for less moderating knowledge.

Screenshots are also easy to take and can prove the things we do wrong or not.

Also i won't use google translator, you have to edit your post to English language since that's what our rules say.

Vou escrever a realidade da tg,hoje se eles te acharem suspeito de algo , ja era tomou ban. Adminstradores de hoje na ''TG'' são bando de mongoloide, sem querer ofender,espero que vocês mude isso, Vou dar um exemplo me contaro que o player Macks foi banido por motivo de hack,WTFFF Mano nao vejo hack pro mta a seculos,e cade as provas ??,eu escrevi pouco ainda,porque tem muita coisa falha ai, que a TG Nao cresçe como antes,.

#TranslatefromPortuguesetoEnglish

2 minutes ago, PRODaN said:

As i said: you still don't give us arguments to know what we do wrong. You don't even named staff members whom you are judging for less moderating knowledge.

Screenshots are also easy to take and can prove the things we do wrong or not.

Also i won't use google translator, you have to edit your post to English language since that's what our rules say.

As i said: im not the only one who says some tg members does bad their job. I've arguments and i'll repeat it, TAKE THE CONSOLE and watch it dude, ez pz.

I don't have screenshots about what he told me but anyways you wouldn't understand bcs was in spanish so... but i didn't take sc bcs i thought we were joking lol and he didn't say anything about ''i dont like what u told me'' instant mute. ^^

Just now, Matheusph said:

Vou escrever a realidade da tg,hoje se eles te acharem suspeito de algo , ja era tomou ban. Adminstradores de hoje na ''TG'' são bando de mongoloide, sem querer ofender,espero que vocês mude isso, Vou dar um exemplo me contaro que o player Macks foi banido por motivo de hack,WTFFF Mano nao vejo hack pro mta a seculos,e cade as provas ??,eu escrevi pouco ainda,porque tem muita coisa falha ai, que a TG Nao cresçe como antes,.

#TranslatefromPortuguesetoEnglish

Yeah, Macks got banned by ''HACKS'' wtf dude, that's funny af. Poor tg members

Soo why you started topic without any arguments, things you said aren't good arguments at all. I don't have to look at the logs since you started the topic and you should tell us exactly what happend and even if i would look at logs i don't know when it happends and who was the member were talking with.

Also there is still no answer why you blame every single tg staff member and you still didn't edited your topic to English.

@Matheusph english please.

5 minutes ago, PRODaN said:

Soo why you started topic without any arguments, things you said aren't good arguments at all. I don't have to look at the logs since you started the topic and you should tell us exactly what happend and even if i would look at logs i don't know when it happends and who was the member were talking with.

Also there is still no answer why you blame every single tg staff member and you still didn't edited your topic to English.

@Matheusph english please.

You don't have better arguments than saying everytime same shit? I'll repeat, watch the fucking console, it happend 2 days before and use google translate. Too much arrogants in TG Staff omg. EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEND? THIS:

I was in DM with manuu, krew and that arrogant tg member, Manuu started saying shit about me with your arrogant mate. Ikr manuu was jking but the other i hadn't idea if he was srsly or not. One day after i understood he was srsly bcs i said to him same shit and i got muted. Why he didn't muted to manuu? Why he didn't said what i said was bad for him? INSTAMUTE. Understand this shit and stop defending your mates if you don't have fking idea omg.

Read that brazilian, use google translate lol. or are u scared?

Pd, i wont edit it, i'll delete it better. And im just blaming to all tg staff members who does bad his job like your arrogant mate ;). Identify who wants.

As i see your reply you seem to be aggressive and you can't control yourself even on forums speaking to an administrator.

You still don't said who exactly you blame, you use just the word 'arrogant mate'.

If you won't edit your post to English then this topic will be locked, if you write topic or any reply in other language than English you will be punished on forums aswell.