Vetor3x

The end of my adventure

Hello everyone.

I'm not sure what should I say. It's hard to express my thoughts and feelings. I'm leaving, I'm not retiring or anything else. I just realized I'm looking for something else, that I'm currently having different priorities and objectives than current TG. I do not feel well good here at all. A lot of troubles appeared here in last few weeks, lack of appreciation, organization, knowledge or experiences... 

However I'd like make you all sure that TG 3 is real and it's coming soon. @MisterQuestions and @Jake did some impressive work lately. You are in a good hands.

@Known sorry dude, seems we will be never team mates. :(

@fano23 @Xizen @Monst3R u are talented players, don't waste your talent.

@Doxiu thanks for your dedicating attitude. Always appreciated it.

@Adam <3 enjoyed the time we spent talking with each other, and thanks for scripting the event script for me.

@Mecha even we had few things between each other, good luck m8.

@Impzy you shoudl start co-leading for real. Your rank mean nothing as you arent involved in anything.

@PRODaN thanks for everything <3

@Al1eN It was a great adventure with you :P Take care m8. You are one of the best I ever work with. Too bad you didn't agree come to Emp back then.

Btw. saying I got kicked for not answering Tommeh is kinda stupid since I left day before? Also he didn't even contact me. :D Don't you think? @Tommeh

Btw. sorry I'm posting it now - i was in the work. Even if I would receive Tommeh's messages, how the hell I am I supposted to answer while being offline whole day? No sense. I already understand when several peopel "got kicked" for the same reason as me, while I actually left day earlier. I would suggest you to be more involved in your own community so you would know some things. Even if I dont answer you, what the hell? You are ignoring everyone, all the time. You changed. You are not the cool guy as you used to be back in the days when we used to talk a bit. 

@MisterQuestions good luck dude, you gonna need it with such people.

I just hope you start appreciate people who did so much for this clan or community more than you did in the past or rn with me.

image.png

Edited by Vetor3x

I didn't like a few things of you that I already talked about with you, but I will always respect the work you did as CW manager, you are the best one I have seen and it was great to be on the squad you managed.

Good luck in your future.

Thank you @Vetor3x for everything you have done for our community, i had a lot of fun while playing with you and talking about some "stuff" 420 blaze it.

We had few ups and downs but we could always find a solution for everything which i appericate.

I'm sure you will find everything you need, take care and see ya on the server?

PS: Accept my friend invite on discord tard.

It is indeed sad to see people leaving, I wish you the best of luck in your real life and with your career on MTA. I would also like to thank you for your contribution to the server! 

Goodluck once again!

Edited by Mousy

19 hours ago, Vetor3x said:

@Impzy you shoudl start co-leading for real. Your rank mean nothing as you arent involved in anything.

I only said I wasn't involved with your kick as it was Tommeh's decision after all, and now you're blaming me. Good luck treating your next teammates the same way you treated your dearest TG teammates as they were only trying to help you.

6 minutes ago, Impzy said:

I only said I wasn't involved with your kick as it was Tommeh's decision after all, and now you're blaming me. Good luck treating your next teammates the same way you treated your dearest TG teammates as they were only trying to help you.

The sentence I wrote has nothing to do with the fake kick "I received". 

This topic has a lot of potential for a debate, but from past experiences I think it is more suitable not to go that way.

Even if we have our disagreements I want to wish you all the best in your future endeavours. Thank you for all the effort you put in to the team and sorry that it didn't work out.

18 hours ago, ShardeX said:

You just realized that? TG was my dream clan back in time. But now? Just no.

yh I already know what Break and others were talking about. Break left, yet he got "kicked". Strange... ;)

But whatever. 

Edited by Vetor3x