4 minutes ago, IntreLeX said:

Dear TG

Most of you know me. I am currently a TG designer who is showing a big effort to this community. The first time I entered I got kicked due to speculations and internal troubles (mainly for leaking designs). I kept playing MTA as if nothing has been happened, until some great day on which I started to think if I should try to join TG again. I've made a deal with Impzy. I was waiting and working for TG without being a member for a month and I joined. I just wanna thank Impzy and MisterQuestion for this opportunity.

Why I am leaving? I am not simply not feeling comfortable. It is not the kind of atmosphere I wished for. Anyway, I hope our server is going to have a great progress and I hope 3.0 will be released soon.

I am not coming back this time, I wish you all the best.

Adeus Mano

boa sorte no futuro!

I'm always logical and take every aspect into consideration when it comes to analyzing things or as simple as saying something.. with that being said, here are my thoughts on this.

This is a common theme lately.. all the new guys get bored with the team and out of the blue its the same line. Out of all applicants, 85% to 90% of them always happen to have this desire of trying the greener grass on the other side of the fence .. consequently having themselves visualized, in the eyes of veterans, as those middle school bullies everyone hated.

@IntreLeX, I'm not just saying you, but in general we have had lots of players leave as of late.. and it just doesn't rub me right when someone comes in the team for a couple months then leaves cus they want to try out other teams.. it just means they where never here for the community.. didn't mean to rant too hard in your direction .. guess I just miss the old TG I used to like tons.

Hope you have fun wherever you go.

Edited by ZeldaK

12 hours ago, ZeldaK said:

I'm always logical and take every aspect into consideration when it comes to analyzing things or as simple as saying something.. with that being said, here are my thoughts on this.

This is a common theme lately.. all the new guys get bored with the team and out of the blue its the same line. Out of all applicants, 85% to 90% of them always happen to have this desire of trying the greener grass on the other side of the fence .. consequently having themselves visualized, in the eyes of veterans, as those middle school bullies everyone hated.

@IntreLeX, I'm not just saying you, but in general we have had lots of players leave as of late.. and it just doesn't rub me right when someone comes in the team for a couple months then leaves cus they want to try out other teams.. it just means they where never here for the community.. didn't mean to rant too hard in your direction .. guess I just miss the old TG I used to like tons.

Hope you have fun wherever you go.

lkOrSGR.jpeg