V1SH4L

Share your MTA montages here

My newest backward video has been finally finished after a while! Check the description before complaining about the sound, but therefore try to enjoy the video!

Seriously, how do you do that bw spin on Mad World? I've seen people do it before, and I even remember that there's a YouTube channel full of videos where some guy does this type of spin on all sorts of maps and in all sorts of ways, even double spins! Like, hoooooooooooow.

Great video tho.

Seriously, how do you do that bw spin on Mad World? I've seen people do it before, and I even remember that there's a YouTube channel full of videos where some guy does this type of spin on all sorts of maps and in all sorts of ways, even double spins! Like, hoooooooooooow.

Great video tho.

Well, I don't remember what you should hold to do that spin stuff, since I recorded the parts in different times. Anyway, it's pretty easy, you just have to figure out what to press! As I do remember, you have to hold S+A and when you turn around in 180 degree, hold W+D for some seconds and when you feel, you can stop holding that combination. If you still don't understand, then watch that backward on Mad World a few more times.

Edited by Botond