Impzy

Server back online | Member update | TG 3.0

9 minutes ago, Division said:

Congratz @Tron.Login panel has a gta v background, cmon i mean please..

Just f*ck off.

Fills me with joy to see this community doing ever so well once again, keep going and continue to deliver even though it takes a year...the end result is what matters.

Congratulations to @MisterQuestions, truly deserved. I still remember what you told me when you joined and I'm really glad you have still kept your word. With the attitude and knowledge you possess we can safely say TG is in safe hands again and finally congratulations to the new commers don't blow it up and make sure you make the most of the opportunity. 

The login panel looks simple and wonderful, I hope the entire server feels that way. Looking forward to more, good luck!

Edited by V1SH4L

Congratulations @Hope@Bullet:3@Tron., @IntreLeX@Break and @SquoniX. Your persistence has been rewarded @SquoniX! Don't waste this amazing opportunity you all, new trials, have on your hands now, good luck! Congratulations @MisterQuestions for being promoted, you really deserve it. For those who didn't be accepted this time don't give up and follow @SquoniX example of persistence. We just have some sad news about former members, but I agree we are having even more good news and, in fact, working together we will make TG great again!

5 minutes ago, V1SH4L said:

Just f*ck off.

Fills me with joy to see this community doing ever so well once again, keep going and continue to deliver even though it takes a year...the end result is what matters.

Congratulations to @MisterQuestions, truly deserved. I still remember what you told me when you joined and I'm really glad you have still kept your word. With the attitude and knowledge you possess we can safely say TG is in safe hands again and finally congratulations to the new commers don't blow it up and make sure you make the most of the opportunity. 

The login panel looks simple and wonderful, I hope the entire server feels that way. Looking forward to more, good luck!

Ohh please, It's just a joke man. Login panel looks really cool and clean, probably the best I've seen. 

Congratulations to @Hope @Bullet:3 @SquoniX @Tron. @Break for being accepted and @IntreLeX for showing that you really deserved to come back.

Also @MisterQuestions (MrTaquito) for being promoted to Co-Leader.

Those who haven't been accepted don't give up and keep trying, that's the way to get your chance on the future.

Thanks for this great opportunity and thanks for giving me a chance to be part of this great community. And also i would like to thank the people who supported me in my career.

@Division - I had many great times with you, you were always giving me hope.

@fano23 - Thanks for believing that i have something special. That helped me alot 

@SquoniX - We finally did it.

@V1SH4L - 2ez