Surflexy

Member Announcement (04/04/2017)

I was trying to enforce ▼▼ THIS ▼▼ endless times back in the days. Quite a great compromise for every single player in Shooter. Very well done!

2 hours ago, Surflexy said:

• Shooter maps' duration time limited to 5 minutes

Trials, huh?

My FA//-Mexicano @Krew, you made it! Take care of CTF together with Mecha and Chronik. Pretty sure, Radhen will get there next time. Keep trying and you guys keep CTF alive. I'll surely play whenever I'm free.

And here we go @DiatroN! Been rooting for you since I've noticed that you actually won't go anywhere. (Loyalty was always the key, especially in hard times.)

Last, but not least @Mazda. Quite a ride, eh.. I still believe that everyone will come back to the place where they've started taking MTA seriously. I'm expecting more guys to come though. (Pretty sure, you know those persons.) Good luck to you too and please, keep Shooter alive. Still my game-mode though.

Obviously, good luck to the fucing hacker and rest of the trials. (Welcome back Cumb.)

I'm pretty excited. Future seems to be brighter than ever. @Devs

[OFF-TOPIC]: At least you're a designer, TardFlexy. Making threads ain't your best ability. Kys <3..

5 minutes ago, Pitko said:

I was trying to enforce ▼▼ THIS ▼▼ endless times back in the days. Quite a great compromise for every single player in Shooter. Very well done!

Trials, huh?

My FA//-Mexicano @Krew, you made it! Take care of CTF together with Mecha and Chronik. Pretty sure, Radhen will get there next time. Keep trying and you guys keep CTF alive. I'll surely play whenever I'm free.

And here we go @DiatroN! Been rooting for you since I've noticed that you actually won't go anywhere. (Loyalty was always the key, especially in hard times.)

Last, but not least @Mazda. Quite a ride, eh.. I still believe that everyone will come back to the place where they've started taking MTA seriously. I'm expecting more guys to come though. (Pretty sure, you know those persons.) Good luck to you too and please, keep Shooter alive. Still my game-mode though.

Obviously, good luck to the fucing hacker and rest of the trials. (Welcome back Cumb.)

I'm pretty excited. Future seems to be brighter than ever. @Devs

[OFF-TOPIC]: At least you're a designer, TardFlexy. Making threads ain't your best ability. Kys <3..

pls, tell 'em you wanna marry me already

Hello, I'd like congratulate to all of you who were accepted.

You really deserved this, by your loyality, abilities, behaviour, activity and devotion.

@Cumb1erO. I'm glad you decided to apply once again. I am really glad you are again here.

@Mazda I'm so happy you listened to me and gave this a try. I hope you will do great admin job and help us build decent Shooter squad.

@Xizen You will show everyone on the battlefield why exactly you deserved this wonderful and amazing chance.

In Conclusion I'd like to wish everyone Who wasn't accepted this time best of luck for Another try. After all, everyone can get chance.

4 hours ago, Pitko said:

Thanks you Pitko :579dcf9d0c2c5_EmojiSmiley-08:

19 hours ago, Pitko said:

Thank you for your support Pit :)