Finally, the man I wanted to see as a developer here. Congratulations @HyPeX you got a huge challenge in front of you, I believe with your experience and knowledge the agony will finally come to an end.

On the other hand the guy who was mocked and made fun of for using templates, the guy who repeatedly spammed me in order to know the value of being in a community, improving his personality to be a part of this community, someone that I believed in to take the task of designing and boy has he evolved today. Congratulations @Surflexy I always told you it wasn't impossible to be the big one no matter how stupid your actions were and you just proved that. Proud of where you are as a person and keep bringing more positivity towards the community. 

And well last but not the least @Tommeh you are one tough faggot. You just don't give up haha, I really hope this dream of yours will shine once again. Good luck, always got your back.

3 minutes ago, V1SH4L said:

Finally, the man I wanted to see as a developer here. Congratulations @HyPeX you got a huge challenge in front of you, I believe with your experience and knowledge the agony will finally come to an end.

On the other hand the guy who was mocked and made fun of for using templates, the guy who repeatedly spammed me in order to know the value of being in a community, improving his personality to be a part of this community, someone that I believed in to take the task of designing and boy has he evolved today. Congratulations @Surflexy I always told you it wasn't impossible to be the big one no matter how stupid your actions were and you just proved that. Proud of where you are as a person and keep bringing more positivity towards the community. 

And well last but not the least @Tommeh you are one tough faggot. You just don't give up haha, I really hope this dream of yours will shine once again. Good luck, always got your back.

Thank you fdp <3

Fast and substantial core of the news. (You seem to be good in short things, @Impzy. I prefer it though, good job.)

Design seems pretty smooth and clean. Can't wait to see your progress Mr. Manager, oh wait TardFlexy. You've been doing heck of a job lately and everyone has to appreciate it, well done! Also congratulations! This role might be pretty important since now. Make your slum proud! @Surflexy

Best of luck to coders as well. The main point of a stable server is to keep it bugs-free no matter what. (Doesn't matter you won't provide the most complicated and astonishing script, just make sure it'll be smooth and playable.)

Lastly, good luck to future applicants. (Hopefully, Diatron will finally make it.)