Sign in to follow this  
Impzy

Final News of 2016

Hey, well good news and gratz for the trials for past they period. but what about the competition, we gonna received our prices you promise when TG 3.0 Launch? I was the hunter kills winner :'c

Edited by TheDragon
Shit cellphone makes spam xd

Thank you friends for the opportunity to give me access to the beta, I sincerely approve of a canky for your comment on me, maybe I deserve it ... but now I'm busy, very seldom joining TG. It's not a farewell goodbye, just to thank them for everything that happens on the server ... although I have not been TG, my greetings to Deidara a great player, hangover I very rarely see, since those people gave me the Opportunity to belong to one of the best old school clans .... thanks for everything. Like mentioning again is not a farewell, it is just a thank you for everything. Bye

12 minutes ago, nuevo89 said:

Thank you friends for the opportunity to give me access to the beta, I sincerely approve of a canky for your comment on me, maybe I deserve it ... but now I'm busy, very seldom joining TG. It's not a farewell goodbye, just to thank them for everything that happens on the server ... although I have not been TG, my greetings to Deidara a great player, hangover I very rarely see, since those people gave me the Opportunity to belong to one of the best old school clans .... thanks for everything. Like mentioning again is not a farewell, it is just a thank you for everything. Bye

Good bye! Have a good one! ❤

Damn, how amusing is that? Judging people by their names on the forum? Also what does ''being famous'' mean nowadays in MTA? I'm kinda outdated. :(

Main point: We'll be surely exciting to see how you guys did handle that enormous pressure. Hopefully, your cooperation worked out. (@Jake, @MisterQuestions, @TRtam)

See you tomorrow and honestly, best of luck. (Even though you can barely change anything now.)

First of all congratulations to the the new TG Full Members and Good Bye to @Roddy, @Cumb1erO., @mater, @Lokkimoi, we will always remember you.

Also Congratulations to the beta testers, I don't have any problems with the list as long as we are going to see TG 3.0.

And Thanks to @MisterQuestions, @TRtam and @Jake for their effort, without you guys we wouldn't be hopeful, Hope to see more.

Regards,

Tron

14 hours ago, TheDragon said:

Hey, well good news and gratz for the trials for past they period. but what about the competition, we gonna received our prices you promise when TG 3.0 Launch? I was the hunter kills winner :'c

We would award you and the others that won, but as we don't know who the winners are (thanks to ouyso) we can not award the competition winners.

Fk me. I really really wanted to test this TG 3.0 server. :'v I am so sad to hear i am not going to test this new server :'( I am so exited doh :'v

20 hours ago, Danx said:

As it says in the post

Btw what is the procedure to replacing someone? Because I am wanted rly hard to test this net TG server. Btw what date that these beta tester test this server and until when the beta become realese?

Thank you for the kind words, Sudoku ( @nuevo89 ). You've always been one of the reasons I've kept playing on TG.

@Danx As for the competition winners, that's not very nice. Anyway, even though you said you won't be rewarding anyone, I can for sure tell you that I was a winner of different categories (DM maps played, total hunters reached etc.), but only one prize was rewarded per player. 

Plus, one prize that I, along with @Division and @Canky, must be given, is the one from the TG's Oldschool tournament, where I was the 2nd, @Canky the 3rd, and with @Division winning it. These prizes, unlike the other ones, can be checked. The topic is still there and the matches are on Impzy's (Moved to TG's) youtube channel.

Edited by Impzy

I believe that every single tournament's result has been saved. (CTF, OS) I remember that some prizes have been already delivered.

Sadly, the biggest competition's results vanished because of foolish actions by the old leadership of Twisted Gamers. (You can freely check out random announcements back in the days. A lot of them were edited the same way like the one with results.) Everyone could claim that he/she was a winner of any mode. There is no way to check it out now. (I really tried to save it back in the days. It's nearly impossible now.)

We will be rewarding the winners of any event/tournament we've organized and promised to award at our new server, which I believe are:

And regarding the TG 2.0 Final Competition, unfortunately the prizes can not be awarded as we can not be certain of the winners.

Please remind me, if I forgot any event or tournament.

On 28.12.2016 at 8:56 PM, Mecha said:

Nobody remember about our victory in the CTF Summer Tournament 2015 :579dcf9f7bb44_EmojiSmiley-21:

That too, then. Although we might adjust the prizes.

18 hours ago, Impzy said:

We will be rewarding the winners of any event/tournament we've organized and promised to award at our new server, which I believe are:

And regarding the TG 2.0 Final Competition, unfortunately the prizes can not be awarded as we can not be certain of the winners.

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Impzy said:

Please remind me, if I forgot any event or 

6 hours ago, Impzy said:

Sad to see we won't receive our awards for Competition, i was having some screen of the winners on my cellphone and i lost this by an fail i really sad for lost this photos but i am remember some names but not all for every area winners i can prodive you if you want @Impzy , as hard effort of me in hunter kills will not be pay.. :( 

#FAIRPLAY4COMPETITIONWINNERS!!