MisterQuestions

We will never die!

But sorry I dont think so doh. This server loses some of its best players. Almost half doh! And be realistic. Before at my time now 2:22 AM usually before there were a lot of people logged in almost 90 or even 100+ players but now I see only about 40-70 players logged in

11 minutes ago, KenHunter said:

But sorry I dont think so doh. This server loses some of its best players. Almost half doh! And be realistic. Before at my time now 2:22 AM usually before there were a lot of people logged in almost 90 or even 100+ players but now I see only about 40-70 players logged in

You may be right, maybe it's because of a server which never gets updated. That's why we are producing new server.

52 minutes ago, GeroX said:

You may be right, maybe it's because of a server which never gets updated. That's why we are producing new server.

Not because of the server ... it's because of some new members that aren't thinking well about their behaviour and think they can do whatever they want.

8 minutes ago, DaXx said:

Not because of the server ... it's because of some new members that aren't thinking well about their behaviour and think they can do whatever they want.

I know dude but they need to refresh their server have a new gamemode and fix bugs and dont forget PROMOTE!