MisterQuestions

We will never die!

@ZeldaK I understand of course your opinion but on the other hand which informations we offered from our current development state to give you reason for this answer? I hope you will join our beta and give us a feedback

1 hour ago, Jake said:

@ZeldaK I understand of course your opinion but on the other hand which informations we offered from our current development state to give you reason for this answer? I hope you will join our beta and give us a feedback

I grew up playin here.. I for sure wouldnt want the team to disappear.. but I have a feeling that the jigs up with tg. tho i wish yall the best of luck and i'll defnitely be there on the day of launch. gl once again!

20 hours ago, PRODaN said:

Even if we lost alot of players, even if most of you is hating us and our job, we will come back stronger than ever !

We are waiting for you  on December 27th, come and help us to avoid bugs and give us your opinion about TG 3.0 Beta !

Ye. I know it. I will see you there on TG 3.0. By the way what is the new feature of 3.0 which you all offer? I want to know some of it :D I really can't wait to know what is the new feature 

Edited by KenHunter
Just add my expression

well .. whatever happened last time in 1 march i was excited to see the new update and now i hope you guys surprise us ..TG well still my best server and the only server i'm gonna play on it whatever happen ..Good luck with that :) ..can't w8 <3

1 hour ago, DaXx said:

One more thing from me...

If you don't deliver the things you promised like on 1st.march you'll be fucked as hard as possible ...

What I mean by that is TG will surely die then.

They promised to show us Unix's work, so nvm lol.

First of all, there are so many haters lol, if you don't feel good here just get out from here, we don't need you here with your shitties immatures comments.

Good luck and great job for these developers, you are making TG great again, if anyone ask who's that fucking Break, I'm old member of TG, and of course TG never will die, that's why I'm coming back, because it will not die, never!

Waiting 27th December to see that awesome job, congrats guys!

5 hours ago, Break said:

First of all, there are so many haters lol, if you don't feel good here just get out from here, we don't need you here with your shitties immatures comments.

Good luck and great job for these developers, you are making TG great again, if anyone ask who's that fucking Break, I'm old member of TG, and of course TG never will die, that's why I'm coming back, because it will not die, never!

Waiting 27th December to see that awesome job, congrats guys!

Tells haters to leave.. loses 70% of his memberbase.

1 hour ago, ZeldaK said:

Tells haters to leave.. loses 70% of his memberbase.

Sincerely, ZeldaK, I prefer even play with 10 players, loyal to TG community. It's even worse stay playing with 40 players that most of them hate it, you never will play smooth with these haters, that's why from my part I prefer to play with these loyal players.

1 hour ago, Break said:

Sincerely, ZeldaK, I prefer even play with 10 players, loyal to TG community. It's even worse stay playing with 40 players that most of them hate it, you never will play smooth with these haters, that's why from my part I prefer to play with these loyal players.

ik but any platform/community is prone to having haters.. the tendency to play without them exists, but theres def no likelihood of it being turned into reality.. and to me, w/o them there'd be a loss in the regular playerbase of any server leaving many left open slots.. and thatd (slightly?) spoil the fun of the game as well as the atmosphere for newr players, and that's what any member involved in this community doesn't desire. 

you just need to have an understanding of their cause of hatred and a proper conduct when dealin with any.. you might one day manage getting them to trash their compulsion to constantly hate.

Edited by ZeldaK

The excitement is so intense !

So many obstacles has been crossed until now to make this beta server.

Be sure, every feedbacks about it will be take into consideration to make our dream a reality.

You can be proud of you, sweaty developers ;-)

14 hours ago, ShardeX said:

How do you proof it? On march Unix was still with TG.

ShardeX what do you think. Why we didnt launched TG 3.0 much earlier? Simple answer: we were starting from the ground to get a good code and have a good structure that all devs can handle it well.Anyhow i am not willing to show you and proof because than we would have to show u the whole code. You can believe in my answer or not thats definetly your own choice. I hope we see you on our beta server until this stay tuned ;)

#closed for now