zulfe

TG Staff's Laziness -_-

Well I saw that the TG Staff recruitment were open and I thought to apply but I didn't and I waited... Now today i checked the TG Map testing and I uploaded a map like 2 months ago which still hasn't been tested including many other maps except for the maps of famous people were accepted. Here is a link to the SS

http://imgur.com/a/yjC4N

I understand if the TG map testing is bugged but why hasnt it been fixed since two months. Dont the TG people have any other scripters who can fix this Shit. The people that were recruited as the TG members, What are the requirements for joining TG clan?? Being a good stunter in deathmatch??? or just ignoring people ingame and generating money?  WTF Are the Staffs upto and why did they open the recruitment when all the Systems aren't fixed . I hope that any staff can check this topic and fix all these Problems with the current staff. 

40 minutes ago, iBoSs said:

The staff members aren't bots. they're not available 24/7 . some of them got IRL problems and others got schools and exams. if you think they're bots you're wrong.

Well if they have "IRL" Problems why did they apply for staff?? Staffs First priority should be people

7 hours ago, zulfe said:

Dont the TG people have any other scripters who can fix this Shit.

7 hours ago, zulfe said:

WTF Are the Staffs upto and why did they open the recruitment when all the Systems aren't fixed

Look at the way you're writting..:excl: I guess i know why nobody bothered himself checking your maps. 

7 minutes ago, Known said:

Look at the way you're writting..:excl: I guess i know why nobody bothered himself checking your maps. 

Well i never gave this shit to them. This is the first time i am saying this

Everyone should be responsible for its own area of workyou just need to recruit more staff so you can replace each other and meet deadlines. Work is in full swing, but everyone has their own personal lives, which more important than games. Just members shouldn't forget the fact that membership is they job too.

Don't worry zulfe, I'm sure your problem will be solved soon!

You're clearly missing the point here. Map Testing room is currently unavailable due to the maps' loading problem. Considering current developers are working on a brand new server, it's basically useless to keep fixing bugs of the old server. You're still able to play there and that's all what matters right now. + You can enjoy your game-play approximately on 7000+ maps. Testing your maps or testing maps overall isn't really a priority considering there is tons of maps you're able to play on. Keep that in mind.

46 minutes ago, zulfe said:

Well if they have "IRL" Problems why did they apply for staff?? Staffs First priority should be people

Any real life problem could happen in any time . you don't know.

We all are focused on "Onyx" project right now and scripting something in LUA isn't easy as HTML. Fixing map testing script will take a lot of time, especially after when the developers roster is changed. Your code is like your children, it's hard to fix it if it's not your code. That's how i look upon this discussion. Just be patient for new scripts. That's all i can say at the moment.

Oh, also.. Did you call us lazy for that? You called the team lazy which tries to keep drama and unmature users out of community, and more.. That ain't cool dude. Only staff team of Twisted Gamers know how lot we work.

Locking this thread to prevent from more bullsh*ts. If you have any other "question", feel free to PM me. I answer regularly.