Pitko

Leaving everything behind..

Damn @Pitko, I was not expecting you to leave at all. I thought you were going to ''bring TG back to life''.

I don't know man, it's hard to see you leave, even tho we didn't talk much, you were the reason I kept playing shooter. You were and still are my idol.

I wish you the best bro

Well it is a little hard to believe it but it seems true. Just I'd like to wish you goid luck, specially in the university. I hope to see you around here. You really were 1 of the best admins. Cya Pit :happy:

Glad to see you leave NoobKo :v ok no....Hope thing go better for you, we'll keep in touch in Skype :579dcf9b89edd_EmojiSmiley-01: Good luck in the real work, don't let it bring you down, don't leave university too because of a job. 

You have to be a responsible adult and support yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.”
― Susane Colasanti

36 minutes ago, Santa said:

Well, Pitko left. Rip TG.

I'm starting to be allergic to sentences like "rip TG, TG is dying". You people have to understand Twisted Gamers is one of the oldest communities in a whole Multi Theft Auto. So it can't die because someone leaves. Also Twisted Gamers survived even while Tommeh been the only member. Till Tommeh and others keep their effort TG is not going to die anytime soon. If I should say my opinion, only way TG would die is when whole MTA itself die.

Damn man, we actually had a long time together. First, as two strangers playing shooter in TG, becoming friends, coming together in the same clan and finally succeeding in TG.

I am happy that what Sebihunter and me did finally ended up as a pleasure for you, but everything has to come to an end. So I wish you all the best, much luck and especially health for your future. You are going to make it, mate!
Hope that we stay in contact,

Sincerely yours
SchranZ