Sign in to follow this  
GeroX

Some fancy ideas about onix, onyx, oxyn, onxy, oynx..

Ay', i will state necessary details only. Because i am not in the mood for writing hella' big article. Enjoy reading! Don't worry, it ain't going to be long as my introduction thread. I want you all to read those.

Please don't post a sh*t about CS:GO here, i "just" inspired. And if you are modder or designer in TG team, you are f*cked up if this idea gets accepted.

Competitive Matches for Shooter/DD/DM comes with Ranks.

Like in CS:GO. There will be Competitive match option under the join button, style of button is up to you. But i suggest you to make it like CTF 1, CTF 2 rooms. Rooms will be renamed to Competitive, and Freeplay. Matches will be 15 round. People will rank up by Win/Lose ratio. If somebody has too low W/L ratio, say RIP to him. Everybody will start from Bronze I. There will be red and blue teams. Teams are going to be chosen randomly, who has the same rank.

Some ranks came in my mind. As i know, TG has designers to design a kind of avatar, signature for them. Those images will appear in below of nickname in-game, in portal,  and in stats. 

Bronze I

Bronze II

Bronze III

Mastered Bronze

Silver I

Silver II

Silver III

Mastered Silver

Gold I

Gold II

Gold III

Overlord

Master Overlord

Tycoon

Gold Tycoon

Diamond I

Diamond II

Godfather

People can go competitive with ranks which are below or above 5 rank, example, Bronze I can match with maximum Gold III.

What's the advantage of higher rank? It proves that you are skilled than other people, if you didn't meet with a suck team. Also you will get more EXP if you rank up.

How long does it take to make a competitive done? 15 Rounds, 10 minute for each map. Both teams will receive 1 point if result is draw in hunterfight etc. Also, you don't have to play 15 rounds. Example, if Blue's score is 8, Blue wins automaticly, if you use some maths.

What if somebody cheats to get win? 9 friend makes fake chars for improve one guy's W/L. For just one win? In this lazy*ss world? I don't think so, but admins should set punishment for them, most likely ban, and penalty(20 lost matches will be regarded to the cheater's accounts, includes campers).

Infernus & Cheetah(if possible) skins for sale in TG website

I am inspired from Zebra's new infernus mod. I suggest this to raise up economy of TG more, skins won't cost like 10€ etc. They will cost with changes. Such as, one of them will cost 1$, one costs 10$. You will be able to change the skins you bought from your garage in F7 anytime for free.

When somebody buys the skin, dirts of cars will be removed automaticly. It's pretty easy to code it too. I have valid .fx file for it too. If you are interested, i can handle it to you.

No, i don't have ideas to show you skins. Let's not be too wannabe, designers will design skins with their own ideas, not Cyrex, Asiimov etc. (up to you tho).

Project CARS gamemode (Gamemode name won't be Project CARS)

This gamemode will be a bit more special. All mods has to be downloaded from the website with .exe file to your mods directory, that's the idea which came to my mind. If you have any other idea to download those mods, use them if you want. But those mods will not be installed when we just join server. There will be size info etc. will be given before we download it. Players won't play the gamemode without mods. All cars should have mods. Racing cars, go-karts, A-B-C class fast cars. If you played Project CARS, You will understand me.

Will people buy cars? No, there will be careers. People will select their career, there will be two kinds of careers. Street Racer, and Legal Racer. Legal racers will be like eh.. you know.. racing maps etc. Modified, castrol, micheline advertisements.. etc. Street racers will have those A-B-C class cars. But not ricers, just the fast ones. No nitrous. Handlings will be changed too.

You can set up your own handling in garage from F7 menu, it's free if you are legal racer. If you are street racer, it's paid with in-game money for a small amount. Just watch Project CARS gameplay.

Street racing is my own addon.

I know, i suck at writing small articles, good luck with reading it. Also, i am sorry if i have done grammar mistakes while writing this long*ss article. I don't focus on grammar after a hour of writing, you understand what i write anyway. So if there is any English nazi around, please f*ck off.

Edited by GeroX

11 minutes ago, GeroX said:

Bronze I
Bronze II
Bronze III
Mastered Bronze
Silver I
Silver II
Silver III
Mastered Silver
Gold I
Gold II
Gold III
Overlord
Master Overlord
Tycoon
Gold Tycoon
Diamond I
Diamond II
Godfather

Better:
- Caddy
- Faggio
- Buffalo
- Sultan
- Infernus
- Hunter

etc.

Or, you don't have to make skins buyable from TG. You can let players to make their own marketing. Like, they will open cases and receive skins. Market pricement will change by player's decisions, like, which skin is being more preffered.