Sign in to follow this  
Passord

Tournament - Match schedules

Please man. Put best maps, play Kart is very bad, the guys on my team were very angry about it.

Dude

Pitko: say

each match on 5maps

every team choose 2maps. 2maps by your team and 2maps by other team and 1map random.20-15min each maps

do you know this tournament depend on points scores not on win the match. most point you will score and you will be winner

Edit: I never typed such a thing. Each team is able to choose ONE map. + One map is chosen randomly. It means, 2 maps by teams and one randomly choosen map. = 3 maps. (Not edited by Piťko.)

Seems like, a lot of players (Even participants, who played yesterday.) don't know, kart map wasn't counted as an official round of a tournament. We played that, because Passord got a time-out and I don't have admin's rights on the server. 

It was basically played, because we were waiting, till Passord shows up. When he joined again (with Unix,) they skipped a map and you guys decided to play Arezu's map - Aerial Surgery (I'm not completely sure about a name.)

So, for the last time. You guys don't have to play Kart map as an official map in the tournament.

Edited by Pitko

Just asking, why is this tournament in the middle of the summer vacation (for me it is)?

It's vacation for me now too. Probably many others also. I will not have so very much time when school starts, hence why it is now, and not later. Will probably also find something during the winter

Edited by Passord

It's vacation for me now too. Probably many others also. I will not have so very much time when school starts, hence why it is now, and not later. Will probably also find something during the winter

Depends on the hemisphere. ^^

QUARTERFINAL #3 - Legends vs. Unbeatable Skills

QUARTERFINAL #4 - Fragile Immortality vs. Capture the Flaggers

- THE TEAMS ARE FINAL FROM NOW! WHICH MEANS

1. IF YOU DONT SHOW UP WITH FOUR, YOU LOSE.

2. YOU CANNOT ADD OR REMOVE PLAYERS

3. YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES TO SHOW UP!

Edited by Passord

How can I join the CTF server if it's not 1.5 and TG main server is 1.5?

Unless you uninstalled MTA 1.4 you will still have it, we are not moving the CTF server to 1.5 because the rest of the tournament was on 1.4 (so no changes!).