Sign in to follow this  
Ramsy

Random ideas by Ramsy

DASHBOARD SETTINGS

- when viewing your Dashboard settings ( https://www.twisted-gamers.net/portal/settings/main ),

you should have an option where you get to see every player that you have muted on the server, and you could therefore un-mute them if needed

IN-GAME SETTINGS

- at times, if I do /showchat, over time, it will automatically turn itself back on, and that should not happen; the only way to turn it back on should be F8 ---> "showchat" (without the " ")

GARAGE

- add these Infernus mods, please: http://tor3to-infernus.weebly.com/infernus-v1.html http://tor3to-infernus2.weebly.com/infernus-v8.html http://tor3to-infernus2.weebly.com/infernus-v9.html

- add window tint (someone already suggested this a while back) as a buyable option

DEATHMATCH

- allow Donators to fill up the map queue up to 7-8 maps (considering the limit is currently set to 5 maps, Donators would be able to buy an additional sum ammount of maps)

FUN

- show top-times on maps which have Hunters in them

- increase the map queue limit (5 is too low, considering the given room)

MAP TESTING

- include all scripts (this room misses map scripts for some reason)

- add a spectator feature

- allow players to freely select which map they want to test (a menu, somewhat like the one in Training)

- allow players to submit map reports (just like player reports straight off of the server; players get a small menu in which they can include all important information)

- if a player is a long time successful map tester and helper, grant him a free passage to this room (no need of Donator)

- over-all, fix this room

OLD-SCHOOL

- buyable Auto-B, I cannot stress how pleased everyone would be with this; make it cost around 15-20K; considering this option could be abused by campers, only have this option enabled when at least one -|TG|- clan member is on the server, just to ensure some level of surveillance; add a cool-down time for Auto-B as well (each players gets to buy it once or twice every, say, 20 minutes?) - with all of this, this idea should be quite balanced

- Ghosting - a ghost of the player that got tt1 on a map will play the map (the only downside to this is that all used shortcuts will be exposed)

TRAINING

- add a spectator feature

- if you load a warp, you will have full NOS, and this should not happen; when loading your warp, or another player's warp, have the ammount of NOS be the same as it was when that warp was created

- when someone does "/lw [player's name here]" (without the " "), they should freeze for 2-3 sec, so they have enough time to make a proper warp themselves, if needed (reffering to the save warp option) and so they see what's in front of them, what's coming

- just like with Shooter, make Training have "sub-rooms" (multiple rooms) - one for DM maps, one for OS maps (an idea similar to this one was also proposed before) (emphasis on the OS part)

RANDOM

- add /voteredo (/vr for short) as a command - 100% of the room's total ammount of players has to use this command for a map to be re-done; player count in that same room has to be 12 or higher; only one re-do per map; another idea which was suggested a while back

- allow users to rate maps, using the commands /like, /dislike, /favourite (/fav for short) and /neutral (when a player votes, he can change his vote at any time)

- after adding the rating commands, include a /maprating (/mr for short), so that players can get an overview of the map (i.e. "This map has 14 likes, 2 dislikes and 3 players found it to be neutral, and it is also the favourite map of 2 players.").

- allow rating of -|TG|- clan members as well (who knows, could be cool to have)

- prior to deleting maps, -|TG|- clan members should fill something out, so that everyone can see exactly why the given map was deleted and what needs to be done (by the mapper(s)) for the map to be brought back to the server (room, to be precise)

- add a command which lists all of the commands for the person who used the aforementioned command, as well as shows what each of those listed commands does - this could be something like /commands (/cmd for short)

- manual mute - manual mute and command prevention is applied to whoever repetitively uses the phrases "go flip/other commands" or "buy/sell donator"

I agree with most of your ideas but i'm not sure about the ./voteredo one, maps are played over and over and that would just make it worst, if people would stop buying the same 10-15 maps throughout the whole day, it would have been a great idea.

I agree with most of your ideas but i'm not sure about the ./voteredo one, maps are played over and over and that would just make it worst, if people would stop buying the same 10-15 maps throughout the whole day, it would have been a great idea.

nah, we should nolife the same maps

like Rage 1.2 hehehe

Bump!

After carefully revising what people have said about /voteredo, as well as viewing some other ideas here and there, I've added a small update to the thread. Scroll all the way up and read the initial (first) post on this thread.

Updates applied to OS and the Random section.

And for anyone else that hasn't seen this before, you may want to read the whole initial post to have a full understanding.