- Community Manager: Yes, this role was empty for some time, but that will no longer be the case. We have given this role to @fano23. We felt that he is capable of taking care of our community which requires a lot of responsibility.
- Server Moderator: This is one of the new roles that we have created, the person having this role has to manage the whole server, he has a few more permissions over all rooms, @PRODaN is taking this role.
- Forum Moderator: We can't leave @ChroniK alone, so we decided to add @PRODaN here as well.
- Discord Moderator: You'll think we are crazy, but no, being a Discord Moderator will still have some responsibilities. @SquoniX will be the one given this place, he will try to increase our server's activity, moderate it if needed and change the atmosphere over there.
- Social Media Manager: We don't have someone to take care of our social networks, so we've decided to give @Mazda this role.
- Clan War Manager: @Vetor3x decided to retire from this role, and I really appreciate what he has done for us and I we thank him. Since the role was empty, we decided that @Mecha will take his place as the Clan War Manager, this role is a bit different now due to another new role which has been explained below.
Gamemode Managers: Someone who's really capable of managing a gamemode, creating a squad, managing maps, toptimes, etc. We are currently adding gamemode managers & assistants for:
- Deathmatch: We are taking @Hope as our manager and @Doxiu as his assistant.
- Shooter: @Mazda is the most capable member for this role, and he will be the one to manage it. @Mecha will be his assistant.
- Old school: @Impzy will be managing this gamemode.
- Hunter: @Cumb1erO. will be managing this gamemode.
- Capture the Flag: @Mecha will be the one who will take care of everything here.
- Race: @Cumb1erO. will be managing this gamemode.
- 33 replies
- 2,723 views
- Add Reply
- There are basically no rules or restrictions. Use your imagination, use a spring/summer theme, nothing else.
- You can post as many maps as you want, however only one prize will be given in case the mapper(s) win(s).
- Maximum three mappers should be involved in creating a map.
- Donator status for month + in-game rewards on the newTwisted Gamers 3 server.
- The opportunity to watch the entire tournament directly on the server.
- 3 replies
- 1,227 views
- Add Reply
- 47 replies
- 3,788 views
- Add Reply
It's been a while since our last announcement, and today, I am glad to tell you about something new. In the past few days, we've had some internal changes related to our infrastructure, I will explain the changes in detail below.
The changes are related to the new roles, which are:
I would like to congratulate these members for finally passing their trial period:
Twisted Gamers' Administration.
We are very glad to announce that we are going to announce another Capture the Flag Summer Cup. Last year's tournament was a success, and we are sure that this year's tournament won't be any different as well.
These are the links that you will need to know everything about our tournament:
Registration (the registration period will start on 21st June since we want to give others some time to create the maps for the Capture the Flag Mapping Contest, more information about the Mapping Contest has been provided at the end of this topic):
Guide & Rules:
Event organisation team:
Applying to be a referee:
Voting for your favourite maps:
Dear community, hello!
We are happy to announce another mapping contest. This time a CTF one!
What is the goal of this contest: The goal is simple; create a simple, clear and playable map on the theme of spring/summer for the upcoming Capture the Flag Summer Cup.
How do I create a CTF map: This topic should contain all the information that you need.
Where should I post the map(s): Post your map(s) here.
Where do I send my map(s): Include all files into one zip file and send it via PM to me.
The title of the topic should be like this:
[CTF] Mapper's name (ft. if there is more than one mapper) - Map's name
The format used in the topic should be like this:
Mapper(s) involved: Map's name: Screenshots/Videos/Anything else you may want to add:
What is the deadline:
All maps must be posted and sent until 07.06.2017 23:59 GMT +2.
We will give out as many prizes possible. Every map has a chance. Post as many maps as you wish, however there will one prize per one person.
The winning maps will be selected by us.
The prizes are:
Note: The prizes might change in some time.
Twisted Gamers Event Organization Team
Hello, dear community.
On today’s topic we have: our server, member update and TG 3.0.
Server. Back. Online!
As you may have noticed, we were around a month offline, or you could not join the server - or if you could then you would’ve timed out anyway so it was clear nobody could play on our server for weeks!
At first, we were under a mild DDoS attack which led to an unexpected issue on our hosting providers network. It took us a while to locate the issue in the network, but after a long support debate and a dozen of network analysis tests we were able to sort it out.
As of 25.04.2017, @Surflexy has unfortunately left us, he had just been promoted to our community manager; he was an important key member for us, as he already was our social media manager and head designer as well… Let’s wish him good luck!
Also @Danx left us on 05.04.2017, and @TRtam on 02.05.2017, thanks for what you both did to us and good luck on your future endeavors!
Due to this, @MisterQuestions has been promoted to a co-leader, congratulations! I’m sure we’ll be doing great things together.
Join requests have been opened since our last recruitment and they will remain opened, so if you didn’t get accepted this time don’t give up! We already handpicked @IntreLeX & @Break for development purposes – congratulations!
Our fresh meat in our family this time are:
See our TG 3.0 Preview -topic for a brand-new login panel sneak peek video!
That’s it for today’s news.
Twisted Gamers’ Administration