- 27 replies
- 2,763 views
- Add Reply
- 45 replies
- 3,317 views
- Add Reply
- Community Manager: Yes, this role was empty for some time, but that will no longer be the case. We have given this role to @fano23. We felt that he is capable of taking care of our community which requires a lot of responsibility.
- Server Moderator: This is one of the new roles that we have created, the person having this role has to manage the whole server, he has a few more permissions over all rooms, @PRODaN is taking this role.
- Forum Moderator: We can't leave @ChroniK alone, so we decided to add @PRODaN here as well.
- Discord Moderator: You'll think we are crazy, but no, being a Discord Moderator will still have some responsibilities. @SquoniX will be the one given this place, he will try to increase our server's activity, moderate it if needed and change the atmosphere over there.
- Social Media Manager: We don't have someone to take care of our social networks, so we've decided to give @Mazda this role.
- Clan War Manager: @Vetor3x decided to retire from this role, and I really appreciate what he has done for us and I we thank him. Since the role was empty, we decided that @Mecha will take his place as the Clan War Manager, this role is a bit different now due to another new role which has been explained below.
Gamemode Managers: Someone who's really capable of managing a gamemode, creating a squad, managing maps, toptimes, etc. We are currently adding gamemode managers & assistants for:
- Deathmatch: We are taking @Hope as our manager and @Doxiu as his assistant.
- Shooter: @Mazda is the most capable member for this role, and he will be the one to manage it. @Mecha will be his assistant.
- Old school: @Impzy will be managing this gamemode.
- Hunter: @Cumb1erO. will be managing this gamemode.
- Capture the Flag: @Mecha will be the one who will take care of everything here.
- Race: @Cumb1erO. will be managing this gamemode.
- 33 replies
- 2,555 views
- Add Reply
Greetings, everyone !
Today we will be announcing some news and changes in our team.
First of all we would like to congratulate our trial members that have made their way into full membership!
You guys have done great job since the day you have joined our team, we really appreciate your work for us! Keep it up “full members” ;)
Since a few of our members were taskless, we decided to rebuild our internal roles.
- Clan War Manager: This is an important role, since it’s created to manage all of our clan wars. We’ve decided that for now all of our clan war squad members can vote on either accepting or declining a clan war request.
Our leadership will request clan wars to other communities when we are interested in doing so.
- Social Media Manager: @Mazda will handle our Twitter, Facebook and Discord. Yes, we decided to remove the Discord moderator -role. Just please, don’t share pizzas too much!
- Event Manager: Events are fun, right? That’s why we’ve chosen @Mecha and @Boudi for this role! Both were in the organization team for our CTF tournament. (News about it down below.) Of course, all of our members are able to do the events whenever they want to, this role is made for the occasional events and tournaments. Best of luck!
- Video Manager: @Monst3R is the one who takes this role! He already proved us he is right for this position with his streams. He streamed a few times from our server and some of the CTF tournament. What about a trailer soon? :P
- Deathmatch Manager: @Thomas is already known as a DM nolifer, he helped us with uploading and testing new maps, he has the knowledge and his activity on the server looks very decent! Good luck with that boii!
- Shooter Manager: We have gotten a few really good shooter players in our team, but we decided to give this role to @Mousy. He is one of the most experienced members in shooter and he also leaded shooter room/team in other communities! I’m sure he will do a great job there!
Good luck to every single person above. We believe that you're just great for these roles, don't let us down!
Our new members!
Loyalty, sincerity, ability, devotion, maturity... Right those words are important for us and have to be repeated every single time we accept someone new.
We decided to search for new developers and designers, we’ve found them, we are very happy that they decided to join our team and to work with us.
Here we have small introductions from them:
@pieT: “I am an engineering student (ICT), currently in my in 4th and last year at KU Leuven university for this. I'm 21 years old and started playing MTA in 2011. Scripting started around 2014, but got more serious after I started these studies. It actually helped me to get insight in other languages used at school as well, so that was a nice addition ^^I have been in TfF before as scripter, and before that I had my own clan called VT (Venom Team, it's on some JohnY maps)”
@-Leon--: “Hello, I’m Hasan, I’m MTA and Web Developer. I live in Turkey. I’m 22 years old and my hobbies are football and playing videogames. I’m studying in correspondence school.”
@Boudi: “My name is Abdurrahman, I'm 14 years-old male from Alexandria, Egypt. My nickname in-game is Boudi. I am a Shooter player and I have been learning designing lately."
After good news, there are almost always some sad news. Our team has decreased in the amount in members due to kicks and leaves.
The list of the members who left us or got kicked:
@Surflexy: Kicked 03/08/2017
@Antadorea: Kicked 07/08/2017
@Jake: Left 13/08/2017
@Zeist: Left 31/08/2017
@Xizen: Left 31/08/2017
@SquoniX: Kicked 06/09/2017
@Bullet:3: Left 08/09/2017
@Known: Left 19/09/2017
@Azula: Left 03/10/2017
@Tron.: Left 05/10/2017
@TGActive: Kicked 22/10/2017
As you might have noticed or not, our member @ChroniK has been inactive… And will be until May, 2018, due to university and PC problems. We’ve decided to “derank” him from such an important role in our team, which is Forum Moderator.
We wish him good luck and expect him as soon as possible!
News from the TG 2.0 server:
Voteredo has been added to deathmatch, old school & FUN rooms. You can vote to redo a map by typing /vr in chat. You shall need 70% of the votes to redo the map.
It’s a pretty simple script, just collects spawn at start to gather their data, so once you spawn you are able to change your spawn with arrows, it manages to change position and rotation itself actually everything from the data of desired spawn.
Freeroam, pretty simple room. Just chill and get a bit distracted from the regular racing modes.
/kill -> Commits suicide.
/knock -> Allows/disallows being capable of falling from moto/bikes.
/goto [player name/part] -> Warps you to a player.
/passive -> Staying in passive mode allows you to avoid getting killed.
/parachute -> Gives you a parachute.
/armor -> This command is to buy armor for player (cost: 2,500).
/health -> You can buy a health recover for 5,000.
/vehicle [vehicle name or id] ->Spawns a vehicle.
/fix -> Fixes the vehicle you're in.
/nos -> Adds nos to your vehicle.
/hydralics -> Adds hydralics to your vehicle.
/vflip -> Rotates the car up.
/paintjob -> Sets a paintjob for your vehicle (only works on certain vehicles).
/lock -> Lock or unlock your car.
Note: Weapons are really controlled, once you buy or get a free weapon there's a cooldown to get a new one (bought weapons have a really reduced cooldown).
/weapon -> Gives you a random weapon with low ammo.
/weaponb -> You can buy a more powerfull weapon for 10,000 (its selected randomly).
/sniper -> Teleports you and give you an sniper to fight against other players.
/minigun -> Almost same as sniper, but even faster to kill or die!
TG's CTF Tournament Final
(Designed by @Boudi)
The time has come, finally our tournament has joined into the decisive phase of the tournament. Our final has been played between Brotherhood Without Banners and Flag’s Addiction. Flag’s Addiction won the final with score 3-0.
Congratulations for the second finalist for their impressive fight in the group stage and finals!
Few words from the CTF Tournament Organisator:
@Mecha: “Hello there, I'm the organiser of the CTF Summer Cup 2017. I would like to thanks everybody who helped me in the organisation of this tournament, the referees (@Canky, @Tron., @Wolf-Pack, @Danx, @nuRd, @Boudi and @ExTreMe14 ), the streamers ( @Jake and @Monst3R), the designers ( @Lehelms, @Boudi and @Azula), the one who setted up the tournament room ( @MisterQuestions), the TG members (especially @fano23 and @PRODaN) and, of course, the players who took part in this tournament. I really enjoyed to organise it and I'll continue to make events and tournaments. I'm also the captain of Flag's Addiction, the winners of the tournament. I'm glad of what my team done during this tournament. Last year, we lost the tournament at the final stage, we were of course disappointed but, this year, we worked on our teamwork, strategy and CTF's related skill and we made it. That's why I would to say to the ones who failed this year : "Don't give up ! Be stronger and defeat us next time ;)". We enjoyed to play against all of you :) See you and Have fun “
Yes! Yes! Yes! TG 3.0 is not a myth. We decided to share you a few photos from @MisterQuestions‘ project! He is working together with our new members. (Leon & pieT)
The project isn’t ready yet, but we are really close to end it and run the server.
>>>>>> https://imgur.com/a/Aa1qS <<<<<
That's everything for today's news. Some of you think that we gave up but we are working and will keep it that way!
Twisted Gamers' administration.
Today's announcement will be short, because we haven't got a lot of things to say this time.
First, we will talk about the new trials, let's congratulate our new trials:
@Thomas: Welcome, mate, hope you enjoy your stay!
@Known: We're gladly welcoming you to our community.
@gemi: You really deserved it with your daily his and byes, welcome aboard!
@RadheN: Waiting made worth it for you, didn't it?
@Mousy: Welcome and hope you'll enjoy being with us.
@Azula: Hope you'll be helpful for us a lot!
@Surflexy: Welcome back, former community lagger!
Those are the guys we've selected this time, hope they will show you how useful they are. Sadly, we are ending the recruitment session for the time being, but don't get disappointed, we will start it again in some time, and hopefully, we will see some new faces again!
Now, switching to another topic - the CTF tournament, we know all of you have been waiting for an update. It has been a long time since we have updated you folks about it, first, we are ending the registration period on 29th July (21:00 GMT + 2). So, hurry up if you haven't registered your team (you can register your team here and if you are unable to find a team, create a post here to let others know that you're looking for a team.), you still have some time left! Since @Vetor3x has been kicked from the clan, @SquoniX and @Mecha have been appointed as the new organizers.
But now, when will the matches start? Once we end the registration period, we will start scheduling the matches. The tournament will start in the first week of August. We will contact the team leaders and ask some questions, so be prepared and don't forget to train.
Last but not the least, you might have noticed that the following members are no longer with us. We would like to thank them for their contributions and wish them good luck in their future endeavours:
@IntreLeX: Left on 30.05.2017
@Break: Kicked on 01.06.2017
@No1seTG: Kicked on 25.06.2017
@LeMoN: Kicked on 25.06.2017
@Vetor3x: Kicked on 05.07.2017
@HyPeX: Left/Retired on 08.07.2017
@Al1eN: Kicked on 19.07.2017
@DaXx: Left on 19.07.2017
With nothing else to say,
Best regards, Twisted Gamers.
It's been a while since our last announcement, and today, I am glad to tell you about something new. In the past few days, we've had some internal changes related to our infrastructure, I will explain the changes in detail below.
The changes are related to the new roles, which are:
I would like to congratulate these members for finally passing their trial period:
Twisted Gamers' Administration.