- 45 replies
- 1880 views
- Add Reply
- Community Manager: Yes, this role was empty for some time, but that will no longer be the case. We have given this role to @fano23. We felt that he is capable of taking care of our community which requires a lot of responsibility.
- Server Moderator: This is one of the new roles that we have created, the person having this role has to manage the whole server, he has a few more permissions over all rooms, @PRODaN is taking this role.
- Forum Moderator: We can't leave @ChroniK alone, so we decided to add @PRODaN here as well.
- Discord Moderator: You'll think we are crazy, but no, being a Discord Moderator will still have some responsibilities. @SquoniX will be the one given this place, he will try to increase our server's activity, moderate it if needed and change the atmosphere over there.
- Social Media Manager: We don't have someone to take care of our social networks, so we've decided to give @Mazda this role.
- Clan War Manager: @Vetor3x decided to retire from this role, and I really appreciate what he has done for us and I we thank him. Since the role was empty, we decided that @Mecha will take his place as the Clan War Manager, this role is a bit different now due to another new role which has been explained below.
Gamemode Managers: Someone who's really capable of managing a gamemode, creating a squad, managing maps, toptimes, etc. We are currently adding gamemode managers & assistants for:
- Deathmatch: We are taking @Hope as our manager and @Doxiu as his assistant.
- Shooter: @Mazda is the most capable member for this role, and he will be the one to manage it. @Mecha will be his assistant.
- Old school: @Impzy will be managing this gamemode.
- Hunter: @Cumb1erO. will be managing this gamemode.
- Capture the Flag: @Mecha will be the one who will take care of everything here.
- Race: @Cumb1erO. will be managing this gamemode.
- 33 replies
- 1517 views
- Add Reply
- There are basically no rules or restrictions. Use your imagination, use a spring/summer theme, nothing else.
- You can post as many maps as you want, however only one prize will be given in case the mapper(s) win(s).
- Maximum three mappers should be involved in creating a map.
- Donator status for month + in-game rewards on the newTwisted Gamers 3 server.
- The opportunity to watch the entire tournament directly on the server.
- 3 replies
- 684 views
- Add Reply
Today's announcement will be short, because we haven't got a lot of things to say this time.
First, we will talk about the new trials, let's congratulate our new trials:
@Thomas: Welcome, mate, hope you enjoy your stay!
@Known: We're gladly welcoming you to our community.
@gemi: You really deserved it with your daily his and byes, welcome aboard!
@RadheN: Waiting made worth it for you, didn't it?
@Mousy: Welcome and hope you'll enjoy being with us.
@Azula: Hope you'll be helpful for us a lot!
@Surflexy: Welcome back, former community lagger!
Those are the guys we've selected this time, hope they will show you how useful they are. Sadly, we are ending the recruitment session for the time being, but don't get disappointed, we will start it again in some time, and hopefully, we will see some new faces again!
Now, switching to another topic - the CTF tournament, we know all of you have been waiting for an update. It has been a long time since we have updated you folks about it, first, we are ending the registration period on 29th July (21:00 GMT + 2). So, hurry up if you haven't registered your team (you can register your team here and if you are unable to find a team, create a post here to let others know that you're looking for a team.), you still have some time left! Since @Vetor3x has been kicked from the clan, @SquoniX and @Mecha have been appointed as the new organizers.
But now, when will the matches start? Once we end the registration period, we will start scheduling the matches. The tournament will start in the first week of August. We will contact the team leaders and ask some questions, so be prepared and don't forget to train.
Last but not the least, you might have noticed that the following members are no longer with us. We would like to thank them for their contributions and wish them good luck in their future endeavours:
@IntreLeX: Left on 30.05.2017
@Break: Kicked on 01.06.2017
@No1seTG: Kicked on 25.06.2017
@LeMoN: Kicked on 25.06.2017
@Vetor3x: Kicked on 05.07.2017
@HyPeX: Left/Retired on 08.07.2017
@Al1eN: Kicked on 19.07.2017
@DaXx: Left on 19.07.2017
With nothing else to say,
Best regards, Twisted Gamers.
It's been a while since our last announcement, and today, I am glad to tell you about something new. In the past few days, we've had some internal changes related to our infrastructure, I will explain the changes in detail below.
The changes are related to the new roles, which are:
I would like to congratulate these members for finally passing their trial period:
Twisted Gamers' Administration.
We are very glad to announce that we are going to announce another Capture the Flag Summer Cup. Last year's tournament was a success, and we are sure that this year's tournament won't be any different as well.
These are the links that you will need to know everything about our tournament:
Registration (the registration period will start on 21st June since we want to give others some time to create the maps for the Capture the Flag Mapping Contest, more information about the Mapping Contest has been provided at the end of this topic):
Guide & Rules:
Event organisation team:
Applying to be a referee:
Voting for your favourite maps:
Dear community, hello!
We are happy to announce another mapping contest. This time a CTF one!
What is the goal of this contest: The goal is simple; create a simple, clear and playable map on the theme of spring/summer for the upcoming Capture the Flag Summer Cup.
How do I create a CTF map: This topic should contain all the information that you need.
Where should I post the map(s): Post your map(s) here.
Where do I send my map(s): Include all files into one zip file and send it via PM to me.
The title of the topic should be like this:
[CTF] Mapper's name (ft. if there is more than one mapper) - Map's name
The format used in the topic should be like this:
Mapper(s) involved: Map's name: Screenshots/Videos/Anything else you may want to add:
What is the deadline:
All maps must be posted and sent until 07.06.2017 23:59 GMT +2.
We will give out as many prizes possible. Every map has a chance. Post as many maps as you wish, however there will one prize per one person.
The winning maps will be selected by us.
The prizes are:
Note: The prizes might change in some time.
Twisted Gamers Event Organization Team